Underground Channel Sampling - Newrange Gold
- Sampling of Merritt decline by Newrange in Feb. 2017. The decline had never been sampled before.
- 80 meters, continuous interval (saw cut) sampled providing drill quality results.
- Multiple high-grade gold zones discovered within large widths of disseminated mineralization.
- Composite average of 75.5 meters @ 2.92 g/t Au.
- High-grade + disseminated mineralization opens up potential for bulk and/or open pit mining.
Decline Saw Cut Channel Sample Results
Note: Average grades reported are length-weighted average of all assays within the reported interval. No grade capping has been applied. Reported lengths are sampled lengths. Based on available structural information, true widths are estimated to be 90% or greater of these sample intervals.